• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Since my offensiveness knows on bounds, I am offended that you are the only one offended.

Pastek

Sunni muslim
I'm offended that you don't worry about those who are not francophone. This is so selfish ...

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I am offended that you are not from Tel Aviv so we could refer to you as a Telophone. This is so selfish....

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm offended that I can't pronounce the name of the town you live in.

NIX

Daughter of Chaos
It means I'm an adminotaur. I'm offended you didn't know that.

I'm offended that you're intolerant of avatar-naked people.

I'm offended at the way you just lump people together so thoughtlessly.
Some people are avatar-invisible, some people are avatar-au-natural, some people are avatar-intolerant. Stop undressing people with your predjudice.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm offended at the way you just lump people together so thoughtlessly.
Some people are avatar-invisible, some people are avatar-au-natural, some people are avatar-intolerant. Stop undressing people with your predjudice.

What good is my prejudice if I can't undress people with it? I'm offended that you're trying to take away what little joy I have in life.