• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
You have only little joy in your life, this offends me.

(nah, it's just that one of my greatest joys in life is complaining. :p)

I'm offended because you people are keeping me from doing my work.

dantech

Are you seriously joking ? I wouldn't laugh at your joke if you payed me to. You are offensive to another level, mister!

InformedIgnorance

Do you 'know' or believe?
The level of disregard you show to me and every other member of this online community is staggering, astounding even. Your needless post contains nothing of value yet merely consumes server capacity and bandwidth, diminishing the service available to others here on RF. Not to mention reducing the available bandwidth at every router between RF and your ISP, slowing down the ability of people to access much needed information about celebrity dietary behavior, politicians' sex scandals, pictures of kittens and the latest in amateur erotica from connected content providers.

I was also FORCED to scroll further down the page to move my right index finger simply because you deigned to post. I am not merely offended, I am enraged at your audacity!

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that you post no exciting pix!
images

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that you expect me to be responsible.
Nothing is my fault!

But I'm even more offended that BSM inserted his post in betwixt us!