• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you would encourage another human being to utter the words, "Giggety giggety goo" AND that you are acting like the PC police.

4consideration

Premium Member
You know what, Bub, the French half of me is really offended by the way you are portraying the French right now. But... the Irish part really doesn't give a rat's ***, so I'll just have a beer (in about 6 hours) and forget about it.

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you are accusing me of drinking alcohol at 11 am. I will clearly wait until around 5 pm and then "pop a few tops."

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended by...sniff sniff.....by.....sniff....GAWD! WHAT DID YOU EAT, MAN!
Please, light a match or something so my daffodils don't lower themselves back into the ground.

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended by your defending distancing yourself from others, which eventually leads to feelings of isolation if not balanced out with a healthy level of social connection.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that you'd bring up something as deadly as a Pop Tart!
Do you know that they can be eaten in such a way that they resemble a handgun?