• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm offended you all didn't wait for me to come back from my day out with the family before you continued....you ALL offend me

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
i am offended that you are groveling for a treat. why didn't you simply order the little squiggly thing to bring one?

Wu Wei

I'm offended that you left us waiting here while you went out and had fun. Did you at least bring us a treat?

No...you don't deserve one...you're offensive

i am offended that you are groveling for a treat. why didn't you simply order the little squiggly thing to bring one?

I hate to admit this...but the cat is right...and the fact that I had to agree with the cat...I find HIGHLY offensive

Wu Wei

well since you put it that way....no

Your demanding, yet needy, arrogance is offensive

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Talk about demanding!
You didn't bring us any treats either!

And no monkey treats....we want human treats!

Wu Wei

explain to me how not bringing you a treat is demanding....dismissive maybe.....unfeeling probably.... my obvious superiority and not caring about plebian feelings or needs most definitely...but demanding.....nope...I don't see it...

Your obvious confusion with word meaning and your sad sad neediness is offensive

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'll dumb it down so that even an organ grinder's monkey can understand.
I want treats!
You didn't bring me any!

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
ah, the little ones are being ornery and status quo is maintained; how happy making.

How offensive, everything is normal.

Wu Wei

Well you did dumb it down....and I did not think you could get any more dumb.....congratulations

I shall try and keep this as simple as possible so even a monosyllabic reprobate such as yourself can understand

You are saying you want treats

I am not giving you any

That does not make me demanding

That makes you demanding

Until now I thought you were only a foul smelling ill tempered low brow rather dull fellow...but now I see you are also a needy whining dipsomaniac...how sad...how disappointing....how offensive