• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
You left a stinky in the litter box without covering!

You ignored the litter box, hoping someone else would find it offensive and just handle it for you!

Well you did dumb it down....and I did not think you could get any more dumb.....congratulations

I shall try and keep this as simple as possible so even a monosyllabic reprobate such as yourself can understand

You are saying you want treats

I am not giving you any

That does not make me demanding

That makes you demanding

Until now I thought you were only a foul smelling ill tempered low brow rather dull fellow...but now I see you are also a needy whining dipsomaniac...how sad...how disappointing....how offensive

If you want a hug, why don't you just ask him for it instead of resorting to all this drama? Sheesh!

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No!! You're demanding that you not give in to my want for treats!
Demanding! Demanding! Demanding you are!

Hey, 4con...you climbed over the naughty little monkey, & got in the way!
Do you have any treats for me?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

No I'm refusing to give you treats....I'm refusing to give into your whinny demands for treats.... and I'm calling you offensive

4consideration

Premium Member

Why, yes. I certainly do.

They are all in a nice 13 gal. bag in a container in my kitchen. Please feel free to take it out -- I mean, help yourself. Enjoy!

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
I did not leave anything uncovered, that smell is your kilt in the corner where the rats nest.
and the rest of you ought to get off your little pedestals and stop this whining. it gives me a headache. and you seriously don't want me to have a headache and then come by and leave my kind of "treats" on your pillows.

quit blubbering about treats and fetch me some catnip tea, make me some sammiches and turn on some music. i need to contemplate the next phase of my attack.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Cats...nothing but mangy flea-bitten fur balls that should be ban form civilized society.....the only thing more offensive than a cat is Revoltingest