• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

How many times have I suffered and been soooooooooooooooo offended by the usual presenters of toilet talk!

Ha!....turn about fair play!

hey....it stinks in here!

Stop that!.....both of you!

4consideration

Premium Member
You know...sometimes I think you have to pick your battles, but this one is just grating on me. You think that post has a-peel?

Well let me tell you something, mister. I'm not going to just hop on your little lemon squeezing band-wagon! No siree. I am here to bring the ade to the lemon!

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm offended that you're accusing me of offending you by addressing your dishonesty in changing my post -- and trying to make me look like some kind of lie-suppressor, or lice-oppressor.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You should oppress these little monsters!
images

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm not responsible!
Someone else is culpable!
Nothing is my fault!
You made me do it....whatever "it" is!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
Big deal who cares whatever
that's nice so what bye

Daemon Sophic

Your (bacon) propensity to always (pork chops) change the subject (ham) to swine is truly (hot Canadian bacon) offensive.
Perhaps (sizzling hot BACON!) you should leave this (pork roast) thread and (Yummmmm!) go make something (Bacon Bacon BACON) in the kitchen.
You know you (bacon) want to. :yes: