• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Parenthetic aside:
I've actually tried having conversations with posters who will quote text of my post,
& then alter it to suit a disingenuous argument in a lame attempt to garner a win.
I avoid such people.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Tepid? I am not tepid! I am hot headed, ya panty pinch'n lipstick toss'n cage bar rattler!

Oh so you figured our how to miss quote someone...how very sad that you need to do that to have anything to say at all.....I see you have come to the end of your originality....well I can now say that response of yours was rather tepid....you are and always will be.....noxious and offensive

Parenthetic aside:
I've actually tried having conversations with posters who will quote text of my post,
& then alter it to suit a disingenuous argument in a lame attempt to garner a win.
I avoid such people.

Yes...I see.....so your saying I should avoid you then...hmmm...you do realize it was not like I needed that advice......I try to avoid the UNCLEAN whenever possible...oh soiled and impure one

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You dullard! You buffoon! You clueless dolt!
Of course you should avoid me!
Is that not painfully obvious!?
Yet you are so boneheaded that you continue to respond to my posts!
What utter utter failure!
All respectable posters have me on <ignore>.

Wu Wei

Ignore you...why....your rather entertaining in your feeble attempts at offense with your limited command, or more to the point kindergarten level of the English language....besides who ever said I'm respectable...

Wu Wei

You claim to be respectable?
You're utterly & offensively revolting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You have a real comprehension problem don't you.., our outlandish utterances of inaccuracy are offensive

I said pretty much the OPPOSITE of what you are accusing me of saying you oafish dunderhead

4consideration

Premium Member
You have a real comprehension problem don't you.., our outlandish utterances of inaccuracy are offensive

I said pretty much the OPPOSITE of what you are accusing me of saying you oafish dunderhead

He IS NOT an oldfish! He just smells like one. How many times do I have to tell you?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Thank you for defending me....hey!
I don't need defending. That's offensive, ya over-protective helicopter mom!

Wu Wei

QUIT CHANGING WHAT I WRITE!!!!

Its offensive....you old offensive arthritic officious orator

Daemon Sophic

Your suggestion that only one towel would suffice is offensive. ;)

and to head off possible future offensive posts.....I'm not overweight.

Wu Wei

Your suggestion that only one towel would suffice is offensive. ;)

and to head off possible future offensive posts.....I'm not overweight.

He meant a bath towel NOT a wash cloth you offensive exhibitionist

and your lack of understanding that is offensive as well