• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Cold? I'm offended you have the air conditioner set to such a temperature that you would be cold in Revoltingestan.
It's 66F in 4considerationistan at this time. The air conditioner is unnecessary today.
Revoltingistan is a sweltering 20F today!
That is offensive!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It is sweltering where I am as well....How dare you copy our temperature....get your own temperature you offensive weather thief

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How dare you claim ownership over the weather!
I check your credit report...you haven't even paid the weather bill for last month!

Wu Wei

OOO you lying Scotts drunkard....WHERE'S MY BEATIN' STICK....It looks like a ole fashion FUSTIGATION for you

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't need no fumigation!
OK, well maybe a little.....buy yer arrogant demand'n monkey ways are offensive!

Daemon Sophic

No fumigating indoors!
Take it outside you chain-smokin, lung-chunk-hackin, wrinkley, old, cancer-ridden, 2nd-hand death spewing, impotent tobacco junkie!

Wu Wei

HAGGIS....BLECH!!!!

What disgusting, offensive, vile, filthy, swill....which explains a lot since they say you are what you eat

Last edited:

Wu Wei

Nope, I already tried some...it is DISTUSTING SLOP that taste like it came form the inside of a sheep's stomach... it is foul vile offensive retched slop of Satan

Wu Wei

I hate Twinkies you vacuous reprobate heathen...now BLOOD TOFU!!!! that's YUMMY