• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Daemon Sophic

Not deforestation you offensive IQ-challenged malcontent....I said DEFENESTRATION!!!!
Oooohh. I think I understand now Revo. He doesn't wish to destroy your forested lands, but rather he wishes to demolish you fence line.
Or perhaps it is a more generalized hatred of any wood-based constructions.
"Deforestation"..."defenestration"...you guys just keep going on and on and on...

This thread is not friendly to women. It's full of nothing but Menstration!
Yes. Yes. I didn't want to slip into the classical Freudian analysis, but you are right 4con. Wu Wei's angst may indeed extend to trees and fence poles based upon a repressed anger for any such "woody" phallic symbols. Perhaps out of deep dwelling inhabitions or even a biological ....short-coming.

As for your speculation of rampant menstruation. .....
... that's just crazy lady. :areyoucra

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
How rude of you to advocate tossing mens out of windows!

Yeah!

I mean... cmon, why you gotta be like that, its uhh, rude to speak out against advocates of tossing men out of windows... Something about that is offensive to me...

Oh yeah! Why you gotta make us men look less intelligent by spelling things wrong like "mens", eh??

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I know not who this is you speak of! How dare you accuse me, AGAIN, of something that I have not done.

Libel, sir. LIBEL!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
oh god.....surely we are not going to bring lawyers into this?!!!!!

That would be sooooooooooooooooooo offensive!

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
oh god.....surely we are not going to bring lawyers into this?!!!!!!/quote]

Sure. We are going to bring counsel into this. The fee is steep. You can pay with cash or cash.

You think that's offense? Wait 'til you get the bill.

Nice post formatting there. You should take care of the mote in your own post before trying to fix the speck in Thief's post, eh?

You people.