• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
C'mon 4con, this is the offense thread, how can you post such a long, unrelated post without even being offended? If you want to respond nicely, why not create your own thread instead of derailing this one? It's times like these that I wonder if they staff made the wrong decision with you >_>

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Don't badger 4con about her lack of taking offense!
She's so competent at being offensive, that her contributions here are stellar!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Shut your festering gob, you twit! Your type really makes me puke, you vacuous, coffee-nosed, maloderous, pervert!!!...that and you're offensive too

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Takes one to know one, MeanieFish!

This has everything to do with the post above me and nothing, and I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with what you said about me...:sad4:

Oh, so throwing insults back is the way to deal with negativity, huh? How irresponsible! This just enforces what I already thought!

And you're being all emotional like a woman!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Listen ALL OF YOU

I am in a foul vile mood and You ALL OFFEND ME!!!

So STOP it....Stop it RIGHT NOW

oh and..

Revoltingest is an offensive plebian reprobate that deserves a good drubbing

4consideration's continual defense of Revoltingest is rather telling and offensive and I just wish they would get a room already and leave the rest of us out of their sick and twisted affairs

Tumah...I don't remember asking you for your opinion so keep it to yourself, its unwanted rather dull and offensive

Thief....you're just plain offensive don't make me thwack you with my sheleighly

Glad to see you finally got your own little catch word.....thwack.

But no one gets the better of Thief!
Thief is ninja!
Thief is still too stealthy and full of whit.

here you go.....I know you want it.....
stab....stab....stab....

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Glad to see you finally got your own little catch word.....thwack.

But no one gets the better of Thief!
Thief is ninja!
Thief is still too stealthy and full of whit.

here you go.....I know you want it.....
stab....stab....stab....

Its not a catch phrase you silly ninja and assuming that it is a catch phrase is offensive. But then I guess it is what one should expect from a silly thieving ninja and your weak little stabs are but a tickle

4consideration

Premium Member
Offensive?
That's one of the all time great magic shows!
Yer just a jealous little monkey!

I am offended that I had to edit out my really funny joke about what he did not pull out during that magic trick (it's not what you think, get your mind out of the gutter) because I knew you would turn that comment against me!

Last edited: