• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
Which is why it's so inappropriate for ya to dress that way, ya hussy! Ya temptress!

Is that you peeking in my window again?

Well, it's time for spring cleaning again in 4considerationistan...so please make sure to do a good job cleaning the outside of the windows this time. Ya gotta pay to play. This ain't no free show!

4consideration

Premium Member
No silly.......
I saying ....if the pest control comes around to dust for lawyers....
It will take out the Scotsman too!

Yeah, but...that interpretation doesn't give me any ideas for a joke. I need material!

Are there cookies in there?

Um...cookies? Cookies?

Yeah, yeah. Sure! Well, what I mean is I'm pretty sure there are some cookies, behind it.

I think you should check just to be certain. You're welcome to all you can find...and while you have it pulled out would you clean behind it, especially the area on the sides where food can fall between it and the counter? And...while you're at it...would you do the same with the refrigerator, too? I hate to think there's yucky stuff like that lurking in the kitchen. You're a dear. Thanks.

Last edited:

Tumah

Veteran Member
I am quite displeased at the lack of offense the above poster took from the poster above him. Quite rude. Quite rude indeed.

4consideration

Premium Member
I am quite displeased at the lack of offense the above poster took from the poster above him. Quite rude. Quite rude indeed.

You could thank me. Did you ever think of that? Huh?

I mean...I really did give you something to post about. I think it was generous of me. But, do you even care to acknowledge how much thought and consideration that took? :sad4:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Expecting thanks ehh...what a self-centered egotist.... the hubris that oozes from your post is offensive

Last edited:

Wu Wei

Listen ALL OF YOU

I am in a foul vile mood and You ALL OFFEND ME!!!

So STOP it....Stop it RIGHT NOW

oh and..

Revoltingest is an offensive plebian reprobate that deserves a good drubbing

4consideration's continual defense of Revoltingest is rather telling and offensive and I just wish they would get a room already and leave the rest of us out of their sick and twisted affairs

Tumah...I don't remember asking you for your opinion so keep it to yourself, its unwanted rather dull and offensive

Thief....you're just plain offensive don't make me thwack you with my sheleighly

4consideration

Premium Member
Somebody need a hug?

You could have just asked.

edit: I too am not feeling well today. I've had a headache for hours and feel queasy. I can't even get an appointment to get my hubris checked!

Last edited:

Wu Wei

GET AWAY FROM ME!!!

Your sick and you want to give me a hug....how offensive of you to try and infect me with your vile disease.

(I hope you feel better soon)

4consideration

Premium Member
She isn't diseased!
That's just how she naturally looks.
I even find it fetch'n.

Gosh Darnit, Rev! How'm I supposed to respond to that?

edit: I edited out the first reply, since I'm pretty sure I already posted something similar a while back. I intend to come back with a real post, one with some actual thought put into it -- or just hope other people post a bunch of posts and everyone forgets how bad this one is.

On second thought, if I just go on and on, it might actually get to the point of being offensive and I won't need to think up anything clever. Hmmm...I'll have to give that some thought...

(I hope you feel better soon)

(Thank you.)

Yes, I CAN TOO respond to a nice post with a nice reply on this thread! Just because the thread is to be offended by the post above DOES NOT MEAN we can't include a bit of nicety from time to time -- at my sole discretion, of course. I get to make up the rules for this thread!

Last edited: