• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
Exotic dance'n is more clearer, toots!
And sammichs....they communicate well too.

OK. I've got some time.

For my first performance, I hope you enjoy the dance of Don't Think I Don't Know What You Really Meant by That. You Didn't Have to Say It.. I Know What You're Thinking.

That will be followed by a serving a Crow. Whole wheat?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yer struggling is offensive! If yer gonna enter such a sophisticated & competitive thread,
then ya need to study, prepare yerself, & work as hard as the rest of us vaunted skawlars!

4consideration

Premium Member
Yer struggling is offensive! If yer gonna enter such a sophisticated & competitive thread,
then ya need to study, prepare yerself, & work as hard as the rest of us vaunted skawlars!

I can't believe I actually looked up the word "skawlars" online, and when I couldn't find it, I pulled out a dictionary. I was almost there when it occurred to me what you meant. What a waste of 30 seconds of my time!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Hey that's my tanto!......now you're in for it....

Kick!....punch.....throw.....twist......pull flesh off face.....
etc....etc....etc....

That'll learn ya not to mess wit mi stuff!

Damn Scooty comin on agen!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Ya dunt oose th brrrrrrrrrrrroad sword for stabbin!

Ya swing it bac an fort like a tree branch.

Jes a wee moment.....snap crackle POP!

Amazing how a stretch and knuckle pop takes the Scotty right out!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I take a couple of days off and now I see the rabble have run amuck...Scotsmen stabbing people with a Tanto and a Ninja speaking like a Scotsman.....you are ALL offensive...