• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Tasted New Jersey often have ya......PREVARICATOR!!!!!!

Your constant equivocating is offensive

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
oh please.....
Someone hand me another toad!

RULE VIOLATION, RULE VIOLATION!!!!!!

6. Illegal Activities
Encouragement of others to participate in any activity that is illegal under U.S. laws is prohibited. This includes the use of illegal drugs [TOADS], infringement of intellectual property rights, all violent crimes, terrorism and any/all criminal activities. Mentioning of engagement in any illegal activity[TOADS], such as the above or others is also prohibited. Religious allowances are not basis for exemption from moderation. Members are only allowed in some cases to mention their engagement in activities that are illegal under U.S. laws if said activities are not illegal in the member's own country/state.

Blatantly violating the rules is blatantly violating my sense of offense!!!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So, yer one of those strict little government love'n rule enforcers, ya mindless jack booted party belong'n aparatchik!

4consideration

Premium Member
So, yer one of those strict little government love'n rule enforcers, ya mindless jack booted party belong'n aparatchik!

Hey! Don't be disparaging rules. Few and fairly applied rules promote well-being for all and keep things from breaking out in chaotic anarchy! I find your remarks revolting!

atanu

Premium Member
Hey! Don't be disparaging rules. Few and fairly applied rules promote well-being for all and keep things from breaking out in chaotic anarchy! I find your remarks revolting!

Ironic. You who has no compunction to break a contract and declare freedom from eternal serfdom (that is as chaotic as it can go), point out rules to another despotic rebel. Horrifyingly offending.

Is it the wrong thread?

atanu

Premium Member
You are responsible to know which thread you are in. Dont go asking us if you're in the right thread.

Ya baby.

How should a baby know if you did not teach before it happened. I am angry at you for blaming me, a baby, after the event has happened. Whoa.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Just for you!
images

Z

atanu

Premium Member
@ Revolting

Well, I could just thank you for you noting that I was shedding fat, but for the ungainly sight of you: bulges here and there, full of rotting bacon pieces. Most offending.

4fe3604322fd9.jpeg

Thief

Rogue Theologian
And that is a rule violation!

btw I wasn't encouraging someone else to lick any toads.
I just wanted another target!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your target avarice is offensive, as is your lusting after that supermodel!
You should be satisfied with what you have.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I'll have you know the Mrs. and I are quite happy.

Was that you in the photo?
Typical Scotty.
Proud and full of it.....both is the same shot.

atanu

Premium Member
I am offended by your auto eroticism. I know you have had no view of the flacid, transcending the barrier of that Himalaya, your belly.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That would mean that you're lusting after me!
Oh, the carnal horror!
I feel so soiled that you run your greedy eyes up & down me body!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I'll be a grinning as it's soots me a doin so!

Damn!.....the Scotty is upon m'agen!

Nex thin ya knoe me spellin wil ga to hell!