• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

atanu

Premium Member
And you gulped it down, complete with squirting blood and poo mixture. I thought bacon was enough for this man. Sorry, excuse me, I need to puke.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
And most potent offences are from your offensive bacon .... Oops ... From your most offensive brain.

The fact you do not realize that his brain is made of bacon is offensive...not as offensive as bacon...but pretty darn offensive in and of itself

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
6mE5bFzTgd-2.png

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm just sizzling over the image that confronted me on this thread, when I logged on to chew the fat with you guys. I'm so offended, I feel like I could just crumble to bits.

edit: Of course, some rude people just can't help porking their posts in ahead of another, slower poster.

4consideration

Premium Member
Bacon makes the world go around, the world go around...

edit: I don't even care that post doesn't include being offended, and I am offended by my own lack of concern about it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Bacon makes the world go round
the world go round
and Wu Wei frown
Bacon makes a Scot calm down
a Scot calm down
and drop his gown
Then no one will stick around
because they found
bad taste abound
The end

If that don't offend ya, then ya canna be offended!

Last edited:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Bacon makes the world go round
the world go round
and Wu Wei frown
Bacon makes a Scot calm down
a Scot calm down
and drop his gown
Then no one will stick around
because they found
bad taste abound
The end

If that don't offend ya, then ya canna be offended!

Nope, not offensive at all....a bit silly...somewhat humorous and rather poorly done....but not offensive

Here have some of these

5183TZRF7TL.jpg

4consideration

Premium Member
Hmmn...it's like I'm not even here.

What's so hard about, "Hey, 4C would like some artificial, imitation, marginally passing as bacon flavored pieces of pseudo-meat."

Just because I would have said? "Why, thank you for the offer, but I'm trying to cut down on my consumption of counterfeit foods, but thank you for the offer."

It would have been at least polite of you to offer!

4consideration

Premium Member
How dare you turn down bacon....even counterfeit bacon!
On second thought, it would taste like New Jersey.

No. It would not taste like New Jersey, especially since I don't know what New Jersey tastes like. I'm not going to ask how you have established a taste for the location.

It would taste like bits of chemically induced taste-bud trickery, that's what it would taste like!