• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Yeah that's it, don't face the issue, just run away and throw out more insults.... Your cowardice is offensive

4consideration

Premium Member
Yeah that's it, don't face the issue, just run away and throw out more insults.... Your cowardice is offensive

How dare you suggest someone ought to throw out insults, and hang around to throw out even more?

Because some shirk their duty here....like that lazy southern sammich maker!

I know who you're talking about, buddy!

I'll have you know that I am not lazy! I was busy making a Hollandaise Sauce, and supervising Mr. Con in the kitchen while he did the rest of the work for Eggs Benedict.

Supervising men is hard work!

edit: Now I'm going to take a nap!

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
What?

Every post is not about me? :sad4:

Of course every post is not about you. Why should every post be about you? Are you so important? Is there something obvious we don't know about?

If you're so important and know something we don't why haven't you shared this knowledge with us? What are we, serfs?

4consideration

Premium Member
Of course every post is not about you. Why should every post be about you? Are you so important? Is there something obvious we don't know about?

If you're so important and know something we don't why haven't you shared this knowledge with us? What are we, serfs?

Well excuse me for assuming don't need to state the obvious to you!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hah! <chuckle> Tee hee!
Your stabbing tickles!
And it is most offensive that you'd try to start a tickle fight with me!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I want one of these!
OK.....several of these!
Apple-Turnovers-9669-1024x682.jpg

Thief

Rogue Theologian
That sounded like a come on.

And from a staff member that would be sooooooooo offensive.

Give me a few days to decide if I'm offended.

I'll get back with you on that point.

4consideration

Premium Member
I was talking about apple turnovers!

Take all the time you need to decide. Just don't expect me to be waiting around while you make up your mind!