• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Talk about let'n oneself go!
Ya ain't a picture'o health yerself, Wu Weigh!
fatdavid1.png

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That was a Greek statue you propaganda spreading heathen hugger harpy..... this is the one you should have posted

2994.jpg

That's before I trimmed my beard and became a monk

Wu Wei

But look how far you've let yerself go....
Tis good that yer happy though.....offensively happy.

That's a Buddha you religiously intolerant indecent ignorant instigator. You are becoming a poor propagandist you pathetic provocateur

and Buddha is not happy

6-dic-chinese-pure-bronze-4-face-happy-laugh-angry-cry-buddha-head-statue-zmsx5134.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Buddha schumddha!
You statues are all alike!
Yer kind makes me puke me guts out, ya sanctimonious fancy pants holier-than-thou elitist tea sip'n graven images!

Wu Wei

Oh so that's how you want it huh...you overly offensive oafish odiferous orator

nio1%5B1%5D.jpg

I am not pleased

thwack_soundeffect.png

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ouch! That hurt, ya cudgel wield'n violent thug!
I'm gonna talk to some pidgeon friends about a little retaliation.

Wu Wei

You do that you pusillanimous pigeon purveyor

thwack_soundeffect.png

AGAIN!!!

and I'll throw in a

catpunch1.jpg

From my friends who are cats and would very much appreciate the pigeons.... they think they are delicious

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ground based kittens vs aerial bombardment by pigeons fed haggis, castor oil, lutefisk, & limburger cheese?
Oh, yer senses are about to be pummeled by some really really stinky purple rain, statue boy!

4consideration

Premium Member
Ground based kittens vs aerial bombardment by pigeons fed haggis, castor oil, lutefisk, & limburger cheese?
Oh, yer senses are about to be pummeled by some really really stinky purple rain, statue boy!

That post has created the most disgusting, vile and hideous mental picture. It's bordering on mental anguish. I'm going to log off now and compose myself.

When I return, I hope to find you have had the decency to post something nice, sweet and tranquil. Or else!

Wu Wei

You apparently missed the kittens with these

a.baa-cat-Sniper.jpg

And of course a few of these in the sky

falcons-banding2013-2-792x528.jpg

Didn't Expect FALCONS...did you...you guano glorifier

Your pigeons attack was thwarted and as impotent as you attempts at offense in your posts

Also the next time you send a pigeon attack....you really shouldn't use homing pigeons.....they mostly turned around and headed back to your house.....hope you enjoy the cleanup.....actually...that may have been your plan all along...you tend to enjoy filth

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You must be addressing statue boy, the bald one.
But that means you're ignoring my post!
I don't git no birdie poop?

atanu

Premium Member
You must be addressing statue boy, the bald one.
But that means you're ignoring my post!
I don't git no birdie poop?

The karma has started taking its toll. You briber of Vishnu's car. Who you are talking to? To yourself?

Await further devastations. The falcon will release digested rabbit and the angry pigeons their castor oil onto you.

532256_10152314559071416_1534393054_n.jpg

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
The karma has started taking its toll. You briber of Vishnu's car. Who you are talking to? To yourself?

Await further devastations. The falcon will release digested rabbit and the angry pigeons their castor oil onto you.

532256_10152314559071416_1534393054_n.jpg

What does a lynx have to do with any of this?

Wu Wei may have the domestic kitties in on this already, but that doesn't mean you can pull the wild cats into this! How about some respect?