• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yer just pretend'n to take offense so ya can git yer post count above 10K before May!
Such coveting of awards is offensive!

4consideration

Premium Member
No. Rev. was accusing me of just posting to get my post count up. I'm posting to entertain myself, but he pretended I'm posting for the same reasons he is.

BTW, no one should say the word "farting" in public -- EVER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
But you just did....most likely to give you the attention you so desperately need......neediness is offensive

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
We've all seen what you'll do for attention!
epic-wth-statue.gif

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My offer was for more'o the fluffy white stuff, not the smooth chocolatey stuff!
Air ya shuur ya wants some'o that!?

4consideration

Premium Member
My offer was for more'o the fluffy white stuff, not the smooth chocolatey stuff!
Air ya shuur ya wants some'o that!?

I know what you were saying. How'm I supposed find something offensive with such a beautiful snowy picture! I'm not a fault-finder-in-everything sort of person, you know. Why can't you just go along with my take on the situation, without having to point out what you were actually saying. This is RF!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Ok fine.....and yes!

I am... Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......offended!

takes a deep breathe for that!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Gruss Gott, Thief!
How can you wear those shoes with that dress!?
At least turn off your web cam if you must.

4consideration

Premium Member
Instead of just criticizing him for his mis-matching shoes with the dress, have you ever thought of simply showing him what a nice dress and shoe combination looks like -- like what you're wearing now?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Gruss Gott, Thief!
How can you wear those shoes with that dress!?
At least turn off your web cam if you must.

It's a HAKAMA!
And the shoes are called TABI!

Thief is ninja!
How dare you make fun of my casual attire?!

I am again......soooooooooooooooooooo offended.

Now I gotta change back to my ninja gear!

Keep looking over your bag pipe!