• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

atanu

Premium Member
Boasting of one's ignorance has become what is RF nowadays. It is becoming offensiver by the day.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
HOW OFFENSIVE!!!!!

How DARE you offend 4con so much that she left.....that's my job and others doing my job is offensive

4consideration

Premium Member
HOW OFFENSIVE!!!!!

How DARE you offend 4con so much that she left.....that's my job and others doing my job is offensive

That's almost sweet.

But...not close enough. It's still offensive!

I came back just for you. I HOPE YOU APPRECIATE HOW MUCH TROUBLE I WENT TO FOR YOU!

atanu

Premium Member
That kind of wilfulness is offensive. Too much sweet, disregarding advice of well wishers, will land you up with a diabetes. I know. I have been too sweet.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Too many calories....I'm try'n to cut back!
Willie needs to be ripped, not svelte...but me metabolism is slow'n down.

4consideration

Premium Member
You can't redefine words on this thread, Rev!

th

That's not muscle and gristle!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Not only are you offensive for posting such an offensive picture but Rev is offensive for letting himself go and looking like that

I am offended you would post a picture of Rev without his permission and I am offended by the picture of Rev you posted so basically you are both offensive.....which is pretty much SOP