• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you came up with a good response to the post above you, when I could not. That makes me feel inferior, which is offensive.

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
Well crores of people live in earth and most of them feel offended sometimes, so isn't it offensive if you feel offended. In this way you will be most offended person of earth.

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you do not see the value in someone being the best at what they do. If one is to be offended, then being the most offended is something to admire. :D

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
So you mean being most offended should be admired?? Than I am the most offended here, admire me. :beach:

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
I am offended by your partiality, you said that most offended should be admired and now you don't admire me. :sad4:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I am offended by your partiality, you said that most offended should be admired and now you don't admire me. :sad4:

oh god...now it's a pat me on the back...'problem'...

There...there....little poster....it's all right.
Don't cry!

4consideration

Premium Member
Knockout OK, Buddy! Now you've done it. I already claimed being most offended about your so called "most offended status." That's one step more up the offensive ladder. And, here Knockout, one more jab at you! I'll even throw in a :woohoo:for good measure!

(BTW, I am offensive, I mean, offended!)