• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that your choice of words implies an intended double meaning, and that you really mean that I am acting like a monster again. That hurts, you know!

(Hey, it was the best I could come up with at the moment. Don't judge me. That's offensive, too.)

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I am offended that you should feel any personal remorse due to my apparent lack of belittling you. (Your time will come...bwahahaha.)

4consideration

Premium Member
Bwahahaha sounds like a sinister laugh, which could be interpreted as a threat of what has come before it. Intentional and planned belittling is offensive!

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Im offended that you haven't been posting in this thread lately and just suddenly jump in to make a comment about 4considerations post!

You could learn a thing from that name... how about some consideration?

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you wish to see him in just his pajama tops, yet you bring the issue to me instead of to him. I can't solve all your problems! :D