• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I thought you knew what was best for everyone? You're supposed to solve our problems!
Im offended that you seem to be withholding your wisdom! I need answers :sad4:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that you told Wirey it's still Sunday, so he slept in, & he lost his job, & his kids are going hungry!

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
I am offended that you didn't helped him and you blame others. Atleast give him a million for your fault.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I am offended that you only asked for a million. He keeps that much lying around in pocket change.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I am offended that you think I am that stupid. I totally respect your obvious Scotch heritage.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that you think I'd drink Scotch so early in the morning.....a morning when I have no Scotch (cuz I ran out)!
I'm even more offended that you put no punctuation mark at the end of your sentence!

4consideration

Premium Member
Excuse me! I put an exclamation point behind "Scotch!"

I am offended that you don't like my punctuation placement.

(Then, if you have no Scotch, it was whisky he smelled, wasn't it? My bad. But, I can smell it over the internet. Whooooh!)

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
You should have added a smiling smiley after punctuation to make Rev happy (as he has no scotch today) but you didn't. This offends me.