• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It was 9:06 am!
Are ya not on Revoltingistanian standard time?
What kind'o primitive backward evil country do ya live in!?

kashmir

I thought you was supposed to be offended by the above post not offend the top post
I am offended now that you're cheatings
two times even

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I thought you was supposed to be offended by the above post not offend the top post
I am offended now that you're cheatings
two times even
Cheat'n!? Willie don't cheat!
I change the rules so suit me needs, ya whine'n excuse make'n infantile hall moniter'n teacher's pet!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You can't get a decent haggis anywhere because haggis is, by nature, indecent......or to be more precise vile, disgusting, putrid, bowl destroying filth

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you knew what it is, then you'd be even more offended!
But your ignorance of Scottish torture food offends me nonetheless.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well since I already know your a monosyllabic, illiterate, reprobate I actually expected you to NOT understand anything I wrote...suffice to say Haggis is Horrible...or to put it in terms you might understand...haggis is icky poo poo stinky... and since they say you are what you eat and you seem to like the stuff......

TurkeyOnRye

Well since I already know your a monosyllabic, illiterate, reprobate I actually expected you to NOT understand anything I wrote...suffice to say Haggis is Horrible...or to put it in terms you might understand...haggis is icky poo poo stinky... and since they say you are what you eat and you seem to like the stuff......

I bet you've never really tried haggis. So you can just shut it.

atanu

Premium Member
Scott will put pepper in my shorts when he gets his hands free from his scrots. That is never to be. I put a special variety of potentiated Rhus in place of Rye.