• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm offended that you were snoring so loudly that it shook the walls of my place -- all the way down here in 4Considerationistan!

I was trying to take a nap! Thanks a lot. Now I'm awake. Talk to me, and make it interesting!

edit: Never mind. I'm going to try again. Try keep the noise down to a dull roar, will ya?

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I think I could never be offended by you but definitely by your posts, so lets hear your apology. You know what you did.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Willie don't snore!
I keeps me girlish figure trim, so I gots no fleshy parts in me throat ta impede breath'n.
I expect that the snore'n was Thief. He gots a bedonkadonk all over his body!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
it was TRIPLE hyphens.......Your lack of attention to detail is offensive

Last edited:

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
How offensive that you think I must explain myself!
Read the words, ya blither'n short bus ride'n dullard!

Then you continue on being complex. Not everyone can be as smart or evolved as you. Would it kill you, just for once, to come down to my level?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Then you continue on being complex. Not everyone can be as smart or evolved as you. Would it kill you, just for once, to come down to my level?
Anyone less evolved than I am is offensive.
Criminy, nearly everyone more evolved than I am is too!

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Anyone less evolved than I am is offensive.
Criminy, nearly everyone more evolved than I am is too!

So you figures you's in the middle somewhere? That's not takin' much of a stance, for a stance takin' man. In the middle ... normal ... obtuse ... simple? A man not outstanding in his field.