• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Using other scripts is a deceitful deceptive sneaky oft--critiqued numskullish and nasty way of saying something evil about one's opponents.

atanu

Premium Member
All is fair in war. You must now employ an expert to decode that hand picked, choicest, juiciest, succulent praise.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am saddened by your post because.....well....all your posts are
pitiful, immoral, slovenly, rank, & usually lacking pictures of bacon.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
You're bacon obsessed. I don't think it's healthy psychologically to be fixated on something so unprofound as a slab of pig flesh, ya mesmerized swine-dreamin' fixated drooling sailor.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Name one thing more profound than a cured slab of pig flesh!

And I ain't no sailor! I do have a canoe though.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
One thing only ... cauliflower ... crunchy, tasty, versatile, healthy, grows from a black round seed that for all intents and purposes looks like a broccoli, cabbage, canola, or kale seed ... it knows!

You look like a sailor, and sailors ate way too much salt pork, so I just figured from the bacon obsession, you'd have some sailor genes in your blood. All that salt pork in another lifetime may well have been the cause of this current life obsession.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Cauliflower is an acceptable veggie, but it only shines when prepared with
crumbled bacon or diced Smithfield Ham (what I call "hammies"). Only a
blithering idiot would not see this, ya snerdle'n biffle of a loopgaster!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The strangest thing is that lamb is everybody's favourite meat, but almost nobody sells it. Why is it so expensive and hard to find?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
'You' who? Anybody? Everybody? Be specific, because I'd hate to think it might be me that you spuriously claim to have been pointed at by.

atanu

Premium Member
You are very offensive man. Here's my identity.

images