• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh for CRYING OUTLOUD!!!!

What preposterous topic, IRRELEVANT TO OFFENSIVENESS, are you blathering on about now…what a useless load of gobbledygook.

GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!!!!!

Wu Wei

listen you profligate persons I am not interested in your food stuffs or your licentiousness... stop posting meaningless drivel and start offending

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Uppity? I was referring to the downity part. You know, the mustache cream stuff all Scotsman have when workin' in the cold winds of certain fictional countries.

4consideration

Premium Member
(Sigh.)

I remember...the good ole days, when Vinayaka was nice...and all seemed right with the world.

NOW I'M READING POSTS ABOUT GROSS STUFF FROZEN INTO MUSTACHES!

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
(Sigh.)

I remember...the good ole days, when Vinayaka was nice...and all seemed right with the world.

NOW I'M READING POSTS ABOUT GROSS STUFF FROZEN INTO MUSTACHES!

It's R's overwhelmingly negative influence. Look at his avatar! Besides, have I ever taken it out on you? And one more thing ... if you don't like it, don't read it! Ya sweetheart polite-as-a-speeding-pulled-over-by-the-cops beautiful sunshine of a dear.

4consideration

Premium Member
It's R's overwhelmingly negative influence. Look at his avatar! Besides, have I ever taken it out on you? And one more thing ... if you don't like it, don't read it! Ya sweetheart polite-as-a-speeding-pulled-over-by-the-cops beautiful sunshine of a dear.

I can't argue with that! How'm I supposed to argue with that? You're just trying to get me to shut up for a while. OK, then. See ya later!

Wu Wei

Oh you mamby pamby wishy washy can dole it out but can't take it poltroon....sure run away......besides if I knew it was that easy to get y o to shut up I would have done it days ago

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
It takes kindness, not insults, I'm afraid. You have a few things to learn, ya unlearned unsympathetic pathetic dweller of the abysmal abyss.