• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It takes kindness, not insults, I'm afraid. You have a few things to learn, ya unlearned unsympathetic pathetic dweller of the abysmal abyss.

Well you got one right....I'm unsympathetic......you pathetic waste of my time...I don't know WHY I bother reading your drivel

I remember this situation. I brought out my chain saw at that time.

You don't even OWN a chainsaw...you fabricating weak kneed plebe

And ya got blood everywhere with yer mishandle'n of it, ya red red krovy squirt'n stumpie!

And who would have thought a man with his ENTIRE arm in a toilet bowl that smelled WORSE than anything you could ever FIND in a bathroom...was squeamish

AndromedaRXJ

All of these posts are so offensive to me, I'm going to retaliate by posting an extremely offensive picture.

KitKat-460x742.jpg

Wu Wei

You shouldn't eat it at all you rotten toothed foul smelling kit kat munching heathen

4consideration

Premium Member
This isn't the Talk About the Underwear of the Person Above You thread!

What's with the fascination about making Rev's drawers more attractive?

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Please don't add any fuel to any fire headed in this direction! It's disturbing. Go back to chocolate discussing, which BTW is a cultural phenomena not all of us get.

4consideration

Premium Member
You should learn. There's no time like the present.

The Kit Kat bar is a crispy chocolate candy that is easily broken into little individual bars, because of the way it's made. THAT is the correct way to eat it. You break off one bar at a time.

Only someone trying to throw life as we know it on this planet into a state of complete societal breakdown would bite directly into it. If you don't know this...or are pretending not to know it... I have to wonder if you have anarchy up your sleeve.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Nothing up my sleeve ... Quite the jump there, total disarray from a candy bar eating method ... sounds like a conspiracy theory, but hey if they can cut those bars with a steak knife like in Seinfeld, who really cares?

Wu Wei

Alrighty then...you appear to have gone of to Happytown with a short stop at "Non sequiturville" along the way...show some selfcontrol...get it together......

Now will SOMEONE be offensive.....what a PATHETIC showing the last couple days....not even REV is being all that offensive...well at least not more than his usual stench.....

Bunch of pansies...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your invention of fictional places is just disgusting!
Here in Revoltingistan you'd be smashed into gravel or such an offense!

Wu Wei

Well at least you've taken time off from exploring your feelings and getting in touch with your feminine side in order to be at least a little offensive.....ya Scottish milksop

Thief

Rogue Theologian
He's always been in touch with his girlie side.
That's the reason for the plaid skirt.

And he probably does drink too much.
Nothing more offensive than a drunken plumber that thinks he's cute!

oh the smell!.....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So ya think I'm cute, eh?
Well, Willie don't swing that way!
Try Wu Wei though....he won't resist yer advances.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
You have an optimistic egotistic view of yourself to think anyone would thing you're cute. You're disgusting, and everyone knows it.