• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
So ya think I'm cute, eh?
Well, Willie don't swing that way!
Try Wu Wei though....he won't resist yer advances.

Your still upset because I refused you aren't you.... you cried and cried and cried...it was a sad and pathetic display from a grown rather odiferous man in a skirt but it still didn't get you anywhere and you still owe me for the 25 boxes of Kleenex

You have an optimistic egotistic view of yourself to think anyone would thing you're cute. You're disgusting, and everyone knows it.

Well that was at least mildly offensive...you need to work harder if you want to truly offend plebe

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You never refuse any advances! Ya just stand there accepting all which comes yer way, ya easy, "popular" trollop!
All I was do'n was wiping some bird poop from yer head, & ya took it the wrong way.

Wu Wei

You never refuse any advances! Ya just stand there accepting all which comes yer way, ya easy, "popular" trollop!
All I was do'n was wiping some bird poop from yer head, & ya took it the wrong way.

Well we all know you are rather delusional so if that is the fantasy you want to believe is reality so be it....you pathetic cry baby

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Why on Earth would you say such bigoted & mean things about Iceland!?
What did that little country full of pale people ever do tyo you!?
Was it Bjork? Did she sour you on their weird & decadent ways?

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Why on Earth would you say such bigoted & mean things about Iceland!?
What did that little country full of pale people ever do tyo you!?
Was it Bjork? Did she sour you on their weird & decadent ways?

I'm offended that you wou immediately jump to the Bjork Iceland association, instead of their wonderful native cuisine.

Wu Wei

I am so NOT offended by any of this that I am going to just turn off my computer, walk away and try forget about the utter disappointment that your post has made me feel

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What!? Now you attack poor Luxemburg!?
Sure, it's small, but they have self respect, ya mean spirited, pink pastry steal'n, anti-Luxemburgite!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
A country that small can barely produce enough cheese to be called goat farm, but since you're going to get all annoying about it I guess we can go back to discussing your obscene accent.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Our offensiveness? Since when do we all have it. I can't speak for others, but please don't speak for me, ya short-winded dismayed vernacular-sniped doldrumite.

atanu

Premium Member
Your post is so offensive, so corrosive, so smelly, so corrupt, so evil,....... that no one wants to even comment.

I am touching it with a 10 ft bamboo pole so that I remain evil free.

Wu Wei

I no longer take offense

Wrong_Taiji_with%20_dots_RGB.jpg

br082c_omh.gif

namaste