• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

atanu

Premium Member
I am wearing a g string panty made of a single strand of thread. That is my tradition. It makes the acts of passing out offensive products easier.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That is not so much offensive as FOUL VILE AND DIEGUSTING...I think I'm going to be sick...BARF!!!!!!!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ugh! Your pile of barf offends me!
stock-photo-pile-of-stone-isolated-over-white-background-87818638.jpg

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Makes me feel like climbing, because its there. Can't believe that people would make tall mound shaped objects.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oh, now you've done it! You climbed his pile of puke, & you have Wu Wei's stench all over you!
And yer covered in chunks.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
You're a roid monster? Here I thought you were just some ordinary dull landscaper. I'm disgusted, shocked, and not prepared to watch any more of your cartoon.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
If that's natural, then I own a yak, an emu, and 15 helicopters, ya lyin' gross over-muscled taut-veined boogy-eyed swampbreathed son of a forklift.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Speaking of lying...I heard you tell 4con you DID own a yak, an emu, and 15 helicopters....you foul cur, you cheat, you perjurer, you con artist, you phony....how offensive

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Your large and annoying pictures can rot for all I care. I hope computer viruses consume their memory from the Earth for all time. Also, Bart has a cow, man.