• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
hitting on 4con...what color is the sky in your world you overly sensitive intolerant whack-a-doo

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
hitting on 4con...what color is the sky in your world you overly sensitive intolerant whack-a-doo
Well, over here the sky is blue.
What kind of word is "whack-a-doo"?
But still your post
offends me most
cuz 4con has no lust for you.

Wu Wei

Whew that's a relief...thanks for letting me know...I was concerned about the whole 4con thing...I have even broken out the Groucho glasses as a disguise and was about to go into hiding in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying "Beware of The Leopard.

You irrational, half baked, schiziod whacko

4consideration

Premium Member
Hey! You should be deeply offended at the thought of me not lusting after you! Not that I would do it...but if you have even a shred of decency you should want me to!

Wu Wei

oh no.....looks like I'll need the Groucho glasses as a disguise and o go into hiding in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying "Beware of The Leopard after all.

I'm not some foul vile hygiene challenges Scotsman and if that is the standard on which you base decency I am ever so glad you think me not decent...hey...weren't you supposed to go to a nunnery

4consideration

Premium Member
I heard you, but I wasn't sure if you meant a convent or to what Shakespeare apparently meant when using the term.

Too much work, either way. I ain't goin'!

Wu Wei

I heard you, but I wasn't sure if you meant a convent or to what Shakespeare apparently meant when using the term.

Too much work, either way. I ain't goin'!

No worries....I wasn't sure either...pick whichever one you find more offensive and we'll go with that one...ok

Clearly Wu is lame & dafter
than a stud who would lust after
you, the belle
(What's that smell?)
mocking him with peels of laughter.

laughter

You do realize you're a loony...don't you??????

[youtube]5Ioiag30eAI[/youtube]
Bram Stoker's Dracula - Laugh.avi - YouTube

4consideration

Premium Member
Your indecisiveness is offensive! How dare you not put enough effort into offending me to simply decide exactly what you meant!

The least you could do is know exactly what offensive drivel it is that you are spouting!

Wu Wei

Your indecisiveness is offensive! How dare you not put enough effort into offending me to simply decide exactly what you meant!

The least you could do is know exactly what offensive drivel it is that you are spouting!

You can't decide can you? How womanish...how very unmasculine

So you put it on me...sorry lady...I don't play that game....you are incredibly offensive in your incapability to make a decision

4consideration

Premium Member
Oh, so that's how it is?

OK, then. I'll make the decision.

I'm offended, but it's not that. It's something else.

You should know. If you don't know what you did, then that just shows how inconsiderate you are and I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU!

Wu Wei

If you're not going to tell me....well...I'm ok with that....now be quiet and go make somebody a sandwich or something

4consideration

Premium Member
Too lazy to do it yourself?

Here ya go:

th

edit: Please and thank you costs you nothing.

Wu Wei

Yuk, who do you think I am...Revolingest....BLAH!!!

I want a vegitable samdwich.....that thing is offensive
...now go back do it again and get it RIGHT this time.....silly sheila

Thief

Rogue Theologian
what's a vegitable?

Is that what you use in one of those vegemited sandwiches?

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hey! For a statue, he spells pretty well.
It's amazing he can even put together his rudimentary sentences.
Now, let him be, ya cantankerous laundry fold'n, dust bunny chase'n, spell'n nazi!