• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
In your case I'm willing to make an exception

In Revoltingest's case....I'm not surprised.....but I still forgive him

Wu Wei

I don't swing that way either....I'm just trying to be nice...for a change....and I forgive you just the same....you filthy reprobate

Wu Wei

I have no headache today.....and although I find your sympathy offensive....I shall still forgive you

Wu Wei

Yeah, well your forgiveness is offensive, ya tea quaff'n, pastry taste'n, forgive'n forgiver!

listen you foul vile cur... I don't taste pastry....your accusations are unfounded and inaccurate....but I forgive you for your ignorance

But thanks for the idea...I'm off to get me some tea

Wu Wei

No....a yogurt parfait....you deranged epicurean ignoramus....but yet I still find it in my heart to forgive you for your fatuousness

Thief

Rogue Theologian
yeah well.....look where your hand is.

We wouldn't want you, sticking your fingers in the bag.....or the plate...or the table.....or anything else.

Last edited:

Wu Wei

You have all these treats.....crumpets, trifles, parfaits....& you don't share!

I don't have all those treats....I had a parfait...but even if I did have all those...I would not share....I am just looking out for the health of my fellow posters......

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Well, you sure gobbled down the treats I handed you!

Oh no you don't....what a blatant lie!
How extremely offensive!

Oh, that's right. You would be willing to shove your arm down a toilet.
How to expect anything of intelligence?

GET A PLUNGER!

Wu Wei

Wow....that is so true....and yet so rude......although I am not offended by that I am sure Revoltingest is ...... but I am sure he will forgive you for you insolence you eccentric pajama wearing crackpot

atanu

Premium Member
People who cannot identify which thread they are posting into aspire for win. What can be more disgusting?

Wu Wei

The fact that it took 12 days for someone to post and then when they did they had no idea where they were...I find highly offensive