• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Wow... that was all just offensive... And letting thief go in a nunnery would be as wrong as leaving revoltingest unsupervised on a farm....and I am in a FOUL VILE mood today...but you know what....I've decided to forgive you all for your offensiveness....

Namaste

yin_yang_symbol.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your forgiveness is unnecessary, & therefore offensive.
But I understand that you have a migraine, so I forgive you.

Wu Wei

hmm

You seem to be taking offense at my benevolence......well...that's ok...I forgive you

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Hey!....Thief is priest!....sort of.....

and if anyone is qualified to give absolution it's me!.....sort of....

But I'm not forgiving anyone!....stab...stab...stab....stab...stab...

old habits.....you know how it is.

Wu Wei

Hey!....Thief is priest!....sort of.....

and if anyone is qualified to give absolution it's me!.....sort of....

But I'm not forgiving anyone!....stab...stab...stab....stab...stab...

old habits.....you know how it is.

thief is not a priest...thief is delusional...or he is just trying to sneak into a nunnery....and your violent activity is just a cry for help that comes from insecurity while wearing black pajamas in public.....I forgive you for all this by the way.....

Thief

Rogue Theologian
but I don't wanna be forgiven.....

Thief is ninja!
Thief must be feared!

Unless of course you happen to be a nun.

Wu Wei

but I don't wanna be forgiven.....

Thief is ninja!
Thief must be feared!

Unless of course you happen to be a nun.

No, I'm not a nun......and I'm not female either

And you will not be feared, you shall be forgiven and you should repent you violent black pajama wearing ways.... as well as your obsession with nuns

Thief

Rogue Theologian
No, I'm not a nun......and I'm not female either

And you will not be feared, you shall be forgiven and you should repent you violent black pajama wearing ways.... as well as your obsession with nuns

Well don't hold your breath.
Unless you see Rev coming!

btw...is THAT what I think it is?........you're not posting something naughty as your avatar....are you?

Wu Wei

Well don't hold your breath.
Unless you see Rev coming!

btw...is THAT what I think it is?........you're not posting something naughty as your avatar....are you?

Listen you abominable fan of prioress debauchery, you filthy, vile scandalous, pajama wearing, reprobate....and you're forgiven and that's it...DEAL with it....

And what exactly do you think that avatar is....it is Jizu a Bodhisattva is someone who has become enlightened but decided, unlike Buddha, to remain in a lower state-of-being in order to help others whose souls need to be saved.

It will be changed very soon though...but you're still forgiven...you degenerate whack-a-doo

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Listen you abominable fan of prioress debauchery, you filthy, vile scandalous, pajama wearing, reprobate....and you're forgiven and that's it...DEAL with it....

And what exactly do you think that avatar is....it is Jizu a Bodhisattva is someone who has become enlightened but decided, unlike Buddha, to remain in a lower state-of-being in order to help others whose souls need to be saved.

It will be changed very soon though

Like I said....hold your breath!
Rev has been here!

And you can forgive me all you want to.
There's plenty of opportunity pending!

Thief is thief!

Thief

Rogue Theologian

It will be changed very soon though...but you're still forgiven...you degenerate whack-a-doo

As for that avatar.....I forgive you.

Now put it back in your pants.

Wu Wei

You both do realize you are beginning to make it difficult for me to forgive you...don't you