• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That cat needs catnip...or possibly a rubber mouse to play with....maybe a scratching post.....now quit sitting around doing nothing and help the poor thing

4consideration

Premium Member
That cat needs catnip...or possibly a rubber mouse to play with....maybe a scratching post.....now quit sitting around doing nothing and help the poor thing

I will sit around doing nothing if I darn well feel like it...and you can't say anything about it. You don't even know what's going on.

I'm actually not really doing nothing. I'm very busy procrastinating about packing boxes for our upcoming move. Procrastinating takes a lot of energy, buddy!

Wu Wei

Oh. So you must be: :super:

I saw you flying around my place the other night. STOP PEEKING in my window!

I'm not a yellow ball with long red hair and I am not peeking at anyone or anything....why is everyone in this post so offensive and hostile...sheesh.....

atanu

Premium Member
You are in league with Thief else you would recognise the need for some capital letter punishment.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I don't play baseball either.....boring!
And I'm not much of a team player anyway!

Here's a ninja lesson for you....stab.

Wu Wei

You really should get yourself to counseling, this need you have to stab others can't be healthy....you should seek professional help for your violent tendencies... not to mention your obsession with running around in black pajamas with most of your face covered.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
You really should get yourself to counseling, this need you have to stab others can't be healthy....you should seek professional help for your violent tendencies... not to mention your obsession with running around in black pajamas with most of your face covered.

What?....and give up ninjutsu?

oh I suppose I could reapply at the seminary.
but I'd probably get the nuns in trouble. (do anyway)

still get to wear black!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your nun lust is offensive!
They aren't interested in you, ya hormone fueled, mud covered, lice pick'n horny toad!

atanu

Premium Member
believe me you are not much better.

atanu-albums-forattachments-picture5359-image.jpg

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Poaching eggs is not illegal.
Poaching other things might be.

and HEY!.....I am not covered in mud and I don't have lice!

that other stuff might apply...