• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That's just wrong...and offensive....but I see you have been playing with a thesaurus again.....good for you...your trying to educate yourself.....word of advice......stop it.....you have to except who you are.....a lowbrow plebian lout who has a very strange and perverse attraction to lathes

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, I had to look up the word for what I saw happening in the thought bubble over yer head, ya abominable napkin twirl'n miscreant!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You're offensive... I think I need a vacation....near an ocean....possibly on a different coast.....that's it...you're offensive...and I'm leaving.....so there

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
Just stay away from Antarctica.

I despise people that despise Antarctica and give such bad advise. The scuba diving there can only be described as otherworldly. The water is so clear that you can measure the visibility not it feet but in football fields. Without any of the natural predators that they have in warmer waters certain species can grow several times in size. I dare you to look at the pics I linked and see how wrong you are.

1160361. Scuba diver exploring sea ice stalactites or brine channels, Antarctica | National Geographic Creative

http://images.nationalgeographic.co...ache/antarctica-scuba-diver_40826_600x450.jpg

http://www.lesfruitsdemer.org/wp-content/uploads/antarctic-jellyfish.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Fool! I want him to stay from Antarctica for the penguins' sake!

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Oops! Wrong kind of penguins!