• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am no more into pink Unicorns than you are into cleanliness, sobriety and intellectual conversation

There is as much chance for me to be into pink unicorns as there is for you to be best friends with this guy

Mr.-Clean.png
So he is your new fancy!
Oh, well...better him than Willie.
Ew!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Shouldn’t you be leaving…..don’t you have someone else to annoy in Toledo and a 1850ish metal lathe cover with filth simply by touching it….. and I don’t even WANT to know how you touch it or with what you touch it with….you vile filthy sicko

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Shouldn’t you be leaving…..don’t you have someone else to annoy in Toledo and a 1850ish metal lathe cover with filth simply by touching it….. and I don’t even WANT to know how you touch it or with what you touch it with….you vile filthy sicko
I don't touch lathes inappropriately!
And never when they're drunk!
I also respect that "whirr click vroom" means "whirr click vroom".

Wu Wei

FINALLY!!! something offensive.....

How dare you call me a bigot you lath molester....I'm not a bigot....I dislike everyone equally...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Fool! Your bigotry is towards "lathes", not "lath" (strips of wood over which
plaster is applied), ya werd bungle'n maple syrup slurp'n ignoramoose!

Wu Wei

Fool! Your bigotry is towards "lathes", not "lath" (strips of wood over which
plaster is applied), ya werd bungle'n maple syrup slurp'n ignoramoose!

Oops, sorry, I was in a hurry when I typed that...please allow me to correct it

How dare you call me a bigot you lathe molester....I'm not a bigot....I dislike everyone equally... possibly you a little more than everybody else...but it is close so I'm still not a bigot you botheration to weird beasties

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I'm not sorry!
Ninjas are never sorry!

Thief is ninja!
STAB......STAB.....STAB.....STAB....

but if it makes you feel better (and I hope it doesn't).....

Sorry about that!

Wu Wei

The fact that you are not man enough to admit when you are wrong and apologize for it I find highly offensive you foul smelling pansy