• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oh not man enough to do it yourself you big wimpy Scottish bowl lovin' sissy....you're stuck in that bowl and can't get out...aren't you....
I ain't much of a man, but let's see if I can cover you in filth by b**** slap'n ya.....

book2-732575.jpg

Hey! This is an improvement upon your normal appearance!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You are a delusional loony.....and make up yer mind you flap eared sheep fondler....First I'm a statue and now I'm not......you confused poor excuse for a Scottish groundskeeper....now Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type really makes me puke, you vacuous, coffee-nosed, maloderous, pervert!!!

atanu

Premium Member
..delusional loony........ flap eared sheep fondler.......now Shut your festering gob, you tit! ...vacuous, coffee-nosed, maloderous, pervert!!!

This thread can easily become the Text Book of Vocabulary.:clap

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
..delusional loony........ flap eared sheep fondler.......now Shut your festering gob, you tit! ...vacuous, coffee-nosed, maloderous, pervert!!!
This thread can easily become the Text Book of Vocabulary.:clap
Uneducated fool!
Clueless dolt!
Uncultured buffoon!
Slow witted cretin!
Inane boor!
He merely quoted portions of a Monty Python sketch!
[youtube]kQFKtI6gn9Y[/youtube]
Argument Clinic - Monty Python's The Flying Circus - YouTube

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Jealous? Of your hebetude, coarseness, & general ineptitude, ya vulgar uncivilized philistine!?
No....I'm merely offended at the sight of yer snot polish'n, glue huff'n, sap lick'n posts!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What dim kind of non-sequitur is that!?
Try again to make a relevant response, ya egg suck'n, tongue poke'n, peanut tosser!

atanu

Premium Member
Uneducated fool!
Clueless dolt!
Uncultured buffoon!
Slow witted cretin!
Inane boor!
He merely quoted portions of a Monty Python sketch!
[youtube]kQFKtI6gn9Y[/youtube]
Argument Clinic - Monty Python's The Flying Circus - YouTube

Jealous? Of your hebetude, coarseness, & general ineptitude, ya vulgar uncivilized philistine!?
No....I'm merely offended at the sight of yer snot polish'n, glue huff'n, sap lick'n posts!

Try again to make a relevant response, ya egg suck'n, tongue poke'n, peanut tosser!

What is wrong now? Why this self abuse?

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Someone's gotta do it!
Ya wanna help?
No?
I thought so....ya prissy little girlie clean freak!
Ya wouldn't wanna get yer nice white dress stained with me fetid task, now, would ya!?

Curious_Cat

Curious_Athiest
Someone's gotta do it!
Ya wanna help?
No?
I thought so....ya prissy little girlie clean freak!
Ya wouldn't wanna get yer nice white dress stained with me fetid task, now, would ya!?

I would love to lend you my plunger. but the unibrow is fugly and your breath is worse than the excrement you seek.:)

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
ahh willie...aka the Revolting one

Thou art spacious in the possession of dirt. Thou art as loathsome as a toad. Thy bones are hollow; impiety has mad a feast of thee. Thou clay-brained guts, thou knotty-pated fool, thou whoreson obscene greasy tallow-catch!

You are an offensive, vile, disgusting. low brow, plebian, toilet fondling, malodorous, malcontent, with more than a few bats in the belfry, who APPARENTLY not only talks to himself...who appears to be offended by you as well

How now, wool-sack, what mutter you?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
ahh willie...aka the Revolting one

Thou art spacious in the possession of dirt. Thou art as loathsome as a toad. Thy bones are hollow; impiety has mad a feast of thee. Thou clay-brained guts, thou knotty-pated fool, thou whoreson obscene greasy tallow-catch!

You are an offensive, vile, disgusting. low brow, plebian, toilet fondling, malodorous, malcontent, with more than a few bats in the belfry, who APPARENTLY not only talks to himself...who appears to be offended by you as well

How now, wool-sack, what mutter you?
I be mutter'n 'bout what a lily sniff'n, frog stroke'n, flour dust'n, fence post molest'n,
barber love'n, pillow spank'n, undie wear'n, syrup slurp'n, barfy chunk'o rock ya ayre!

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Nonsense, ya ninny come poop Canuck-hatin' pig-eatin' smokescreened wannabe wordsmith of a lout. What lawn lover would hire such a wild disgusting man?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So ya think ya can come in here & order us menfolk around, eh, toots!?
If'n ya want us to do sumthin, try bribe'n us with sammiches.