• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Listen toilet boy you want to go cheap then you go right ahead you cheap no account toilet tickling troglodyte but a SANDWICH ain't gonna cut with me....it probably has greasy foul vile bacon on it with moldy bread anyway....DISGUSTING!!!!

Wu Wei

Yup and I find that to be a compliment...... and although I feel that you did not post within the rules of or in the spirit of the thread...and I find that mildly offensive (you can do better by the way... that was a bit lame)

Thank you for the compliment

And you are welcome...I just saved your bacon there by finding a way to be offended by your impotent post

Last edited:

Wu Wei

Wow...I rendered the Revolting one speechless with my last post....

I am so very pleased with me

Wu Wei

oh for crying out loud...not this again..... the two of you ...GET A ROOM!!!! And stop being so offensive in public.....there are children watching

Wu Wei

Oh puke...oh yuk...oh how vile and disgusting.... I want nothing to do with EITHER of you...oh gag....I think I'm going to be sick.....BARF!!!! PUKE!!!!! GAG!!! CHOKE!!!!!! BARF!!!!

Oh you are offensive...

Wu Wei

Namaste

namaste.gif

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I don't have time to watch some guy suck on a sax.

But if you were to playback the fugue in Dminor by Bach.......

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Keep to the scheme of things you slowminded Scotty.....

We moving on to music.

And PLEASE don't puff up your over grown whoopee cushion.