• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
If you wanted me to return the sheer blouse to you, you could have just asked for it! No need to drop subtle hints about it.

Just to show there's no hard feelings, I'll send a bra along with it. Those moobs need a sling.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
No, you're a cheating, shmoozing, un-offended hipster with an i-pad who is too cool to be offended you snarky poor copy of Steve Jobs.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I got apples of gold in pictures of silver right here, so I don't need no stinking mac to be happy. Your fake offended stance is getting i-annoying, mac man.

atanu

Premium Member
I don't use no stink'n Mac sold in fruity stores with pimply nerds pretend'n ta be geenusses!

Very offensive. Offensive to pimply Nerds. Offensive to Mac lovers. Offensive to fruit stores. Offensive to geniuses. You have made so many enemies for life in one stroke. Consider me an enemy.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Fruit stores should sell only fruit?

I find that offensive!
This is the free enterprise system!

If they want to sell fruit in underwear......let them try!
(I recall a tv commercial with a bunch of fruit selling underwear!)

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You sound like a Mac person. If I had a Mac then I'd be like you. I don't have one you fruity Mac person! Fruit stores should sell fruit.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
You sound like a Mac person. If I had a Mac then I'd be like you. I don't have one you fruity Mac person! Fruit stores should sell fruit.

I don't know....is Toshiba hooked up to Mac?

Can't say I like Toshiba all that much.
This laptop is sitting on top of it's predecessor!

and I am soooooooo offended by expensive light bulbs!

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Mac is a Scottish term, but its not the Scottish people's fault how the term is used.

Saying Mac this
saying mac that
does not prove
fraternal clat

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am offended that I can't see any of this with my left eye....... print in bigger fonts you inconsiderate group of offensive louts