• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Yeah...I have no idea what you said because it was blithering unintelligible drivel

Wu Wei

Good thing no one posted here...because I had a HORRIBLE weekend and I am in a foul vile mood and you all should be afraid....VERY afraid.....you bunch of delinquent, namby-pamby, plebian, reprobate, procrastinating, offensive post producers

Wu Wei

I am offended that you are offended that you are offended when you should be honored that I was paying any attention to you at all

Wu Wei

I am offended that you don't know the difference between a double entendre and a typographical error.... but not as offended as I am that you are using words you apparently do not know the meaning of....

Wu Wei

My point is you offensively accused me of using one when I didn't.... and it actually means word or expression capable of two interpretations......

But this is all inconsequential....you're offensive

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Don't belittle my grammatical experience. Of course 'Offence' can have more than one meaning. If not you can give it one using contextual clues. For example: "By accusing me in a following post of not knowing the meaning of double entendre you offend from behind."

Wu Wei

I am offended that you would even suggest that brick is capable of being logical at all..... of course not as offended if you tried to apply logic to Revoltingest....but offended just the same

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I wish you would just reply to what I have said instead of dancing around the topic, nor does Rev. have anything to do with our conversation.

Alt Thinker said:
Hy Brick, don't you know there is a big hole in your logic?
Logic is neither a boat nor a raft, but a sinking stone. That is why it is so foundational.

Wu Wei

You seem to be having a conversation with me....but then that would require me to actually care about anything you are saying....and I don't... and I am not sure I can lower my standards enough to actually have a discussion with you.... but if you insist. please refresh my memory as to what we were talking bout.... so I can at least have the enjoyment of ignoring you all over again