• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Hey Wee Wee...you have no stance to stick your nose in the air.

unless of course you happen to be too close to the Revolt!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I miss you sometimes too...but I am sure I will have better aim after the eye surgery

SlingShot_L7.jpg

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Oh no you don't......we will not impose understanding in this thread!
That would expose this entire thread for the ridiculous nonsense it is!

And none of these participants would appreciate being put in the spotlight as foolish with all of this grade school humor banging back and forth.

As for me.....
Thief is ninja!
I cannot be exposed!
It won't happen!

hahahahahahaha

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You're trying to steal this thread's purpose. If you do that it will be pointless. What will become of all of my very important posts?

Wu Wei

OK I am now offended because I find I am in agreeance with Thief...I HATE when that happens

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
He must have stolen your sense of taste. Probably he was trying to improve your posts. Looks like it didn't work!

Wu Wei

You see right there...that is what Thief was talking about.... that was not even worth reading.....well there is 2 seconds of my life I'll never get back....