• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Thief

Rogue Theologian
You will have to be offended.
I don't know where you live (probably a good thing)
and I don't know what laddus is.

Thief is ninja!.....not a cook!

And I am sooooooooooooo offended you would ask me for something and I have to fess up that I don't know!!!!!!

Good thing you're far out of reach!

Draupadi

You will have to be offended.
I don't know where you live (probably a good thing)
and I don't know what laddus is.

Thief is ninja!.....not a cook!

And I am sooooooooooooo offended you would ask me for something and I have to fess up that I don't know!!!!!!

Good thing you're far out of reach!

You need to look at the top of my post to know where I live and refer Google for laddus.

You can buy laddus from sweet shops not cook them. Now you know now get them for me! You have offered me to give me something sweet and now you deny it? How rude!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
You need to look at the top of my post to know where I live and refer Google for laddus.

You can buy laddus from sweet shops not cook them. Now you know now get them for me! You have offered me to give me something sweet and now you deny it? How rude!

That's a Thief for ya!
hehehehehehe

Draupadi

Or more like a selfish friend :'(. I am both disappointed (because you don't know how to use Google and read my location :D) and offended.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well that sounds awfully hypocritical in a thread whose entire existence is based on being offensive

Wu Wei

I'm offended that at the copious repetition in your post...makes me think you don't even understand why your offended...which is in an of itself...offensive

Draupadi

Have you no shame for being such a hypocrite!?

And I am offended by your poor use of smilies

It is not :'(. it is :(

That smiley is inappropriate because I was actually crying not just feeling sad. I am offended that you didn't understand that.

Wu Wei

wow....that was just hurtful...... you know xanthochroid sesquipedalian have a heart too....

Wu Wei

Brickjectivity....could you tell thief I am highly offended by his post...I'm not talking to him....Oh and you offend me too