• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You think I'm awesome?
Such a high opinion of me is offensive indeed!

You have a problem with directions don't you...left, right, up, down, before and after..... how sad.... you should invest in a compass....but then I wonder if you can read a compass....

Wu Wei

Well I'm so offended I'm logging off.... well I would log off even if I was not offended...I have some place to be...but being offended makes it so much more dramatic

Wu Wei

I logged onto check and I'm so offended by your port, although I agree with your reasons...I'm logging off again....that and I'm tired and going to bed.... but I'm offended so it may take an extra minute or two to fall asleep

samosasauce

God darn it learn how to use periods! You're an inconsiderate disgrace to the English language! You make Shakespeare weep in his grave.

Wu Wei

Thou lumpish hell-hated pigeon-egg!

like I would listen to one who has not so much brain as ear wax

Go, ye giddy goose.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
God darn it learn how to use periods! You're an inconsiderate disgrace to the English language! You make Shakespeare weep in his grave.

Oh ye so shallow of thought and vain in heart..............
How am I sooooooooooooo offended........
Let me count the ways.....

I would that thee be of sound mind ....and ye are not.......
I would thee be of tender heart and grace....and ye are not....

That's enough....

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh ye so shallow of thought and vain in heart..............
How am I sooooooooooooo offended........
Let me count the ways.....

I would that thee be of sound mind ....and ye are not.......
I would thee be of tender heart and grace....and ye are not....

That's enough....
Stop stealing our plot devices!

Wu Wei

About time you realized it..... at least they are better than the balloon swords you usually use

Thief

Rogue Theologian
About time you realized it..... at least they are better than the balloon swords you usually use

Those things are just party favors.
Nitrous oxide and a sword to the head!
hehehehehehehee

Just for laughs....nothing serious!

Wu Wei

OK...WHY am I NOT offended by that..... You really need to step up your game.... that actually made me chuckle......

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm not laughing! How do you expect us to know why you feel a certain way, when you don't even know it for yourself? We're not your mama!

Wu Wei

I know you are rather delusional like your slap and tickle pal Revotingest but no, no I don't.... actually it is quite the contrary...I am rather glad you are not....

Wu Wei

well thank heaven for little miracles... I see you are in the real world...for a moment

And thank you, I try very hard and practice often to be mean and it is nice to know it is paying off