• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Listen you delusional, fetid, cretinous Scotsman... When I Want Your Opinion I'll Beat It Out Of You!

Wu Wei

You are illiterate aren't you.... like I said before
When I Want Your Opinion I'll Beat It Out Of You!
So shut your foul smelling yap and go back to playing slap and tickle games with 4con

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You've been spying on us! How utterly & defilingly offensive!
But it sounds like someone else wants in on the tickle fun!

Wu Wei

ah...no...it is not spying if the two of you are cavorting in public in plain sight for all to see... actually it is disgusting, vile and offensive...GET A ROOM already and give the rest of us a break from your sick perversions

Wu Wei

then at least cover yourselves with a blanket.... or go behind a tree or a rock or something....sheesh..... do something new..... try a little common decency for a change and give the rest of us a break.... I just ate you know and now I think I might be sick....

Draka

Wonder Woman
Stop telling them to cover up or hide! How are the young ones to learn of natural RF mating habits if you keep trying to hide it away? You prude.

Wu Wei

Stop telling them to cover up or hide! How are the young ones to learn of natural RF mating habits if you keep trying to hide it away? You prude.

I suppose you like watching people vomit too.... you are either blind or as vile and offensive as they are....

Wu Wei

Your type makes me puke! You vacuous stuffy-nosed malodorous pervert!!!

And I find the fact that the nice filter made all my capital (yelling) lower case

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Must you always share your upchuking escapades with us gentle folk!?
Besides, this thread is for taking offense.
If you want giving abuse, then you should see Mr Barnard in room 203.

Wu Wei

I like English muffins.... and I would not have defended you in the first place...

and NO...I will not share any English muffins I have either

Wu Wei

Wow...I'm not even remotely offended by the poster that posted before me.... I actually think his posts are incredibly awesome and rather cool.... mostly due to his awesomeness and attractiveness... but no matter how you look at it.. not the least bit offensive... there should be more posters like him....nothing like the usual rabble that post here