• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
And some are not right at all....and let me take this opportunity to say...You're not right....

Wu Wei

YES!!!!

I found it, Revolingest Kryptonite

Fake-Bacon-Facon-MorningStar-Veggie-Vegetarian-007.jpg

Veggie Bacon...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

4consideration

Premium Member
I can't believe you brought the veggie sausage patties, and didn't bring the veggie burgers! Why are you so stingy?

edit: Dont' make fun of Wu Wei just because he can't get real women!

Wu Wei

I can't believe you brought the veggie sausage patties, and didn't bring the veggie burgers! Why are you so stingy?

edit: Dont' make fun of Wu Wei just because he can't get real women!

Well then no Veggie burgers for you...and you're still not right

MorningStarFarmsGrillersVeganVeggieBurgers_315.jpg

Wu Wei

The kind of guy who'd eat faux bacon & faux sausage is the kind of guy who'd date rubber women.

No, I have dated and been married to real live women.... but now you have been warned.... I WILL slip some of this Veggie Bacon..into your vile disgusting slabs of over salty fat bacon...and when you LEAST expect it...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I do not fear your lame threats!
I eat all kinds of food, including vegetarian....even vegan.
(Btw, vegan food is made better with bacon & lard.)

4consideration

Premium Member
The ampersand is wrong and is contributing to obesity and other health ailments in our country!

Why don't you spell out the word "and"?

You're always complaining about declining flexibility...well, what about all that exercise you're missing by taking these unnecessary short-cuts?

Wu Wei

Well that might be offensive..... but then I would have to believe that you knew what you were talking about..... and I don't.... and you didn't

4consideration

Premium Member
Oh, really! You're ticked off and you don't even know why?

I'm ticked of and it's because I don't like the way your avatar is looking at me and trying to grope!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Foolish woman!
For the living impaired (zombies), tis about eating, not groping.
If you didn't want his attention, you shouldn't have basted, seasoned & garnished yourself that way!

Last edited:

Wu Wei

fondling....groping.....this is offensive.....keep your undead, rotting zombie hands to yourself