• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
That's it, Wu Wei. Go ahead and correct everyone else's grammar. It makes us feel psychotic, but why should that be of concern to you?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That's it, Wu Wei. Go ahead and correct everyone else's grammar. It makes us feel psychotic, but why should that be of concern to you?

I don't know...I have no idea why it makes you feel unhinged....and I have yet to find a reason why that should be of any concern to me at all....

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
... It's three, not six, or any other arbitrary number you choose. Can you count that high ... or do we have to explain? Ya flimbaggin sophomore codoggled jisper of a slag!!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yer just a slave to arbitrary rules.
Dare to be original, ya frightened little rule follow'n yogurt slurp'n conformist!

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Say what?
That smelly pig meat is doing things to your brain, I'm afraid. Go get some help, ya overthumpin, malicious dumplin dumper.

Wu Wei

... It's three, not six, or any other arbitrary number you choose. Can you count that high ... or do we have to explain? Ya flimbaggin sophomore codoggled jisper of a slag!!

Oh just shut up already....you're just droning on and on in that annoying nasally voice...STOP ALREADY!!!!!

He can't get help.
He's still stuck with his arm in the toilet.

Who asked you, ya fictitious pajama wearing ninja

4consideration

Premium Member
Why is it I always have to come to this offensive thread whenever I just want to talk to you? It's like we can never just talk anymore! :sad4:

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Nobody's saying you have to come here. Where did you get that harebrained notion?
Just stay away, unless you have no self-control at all.

Wu Wei

Frankly I think you should both stay away and have your little tiffs in private and not force the rest of us to deal with your offensive ridiculousness

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Wu Wei does not apologize for stealing my pickanick basket!
Is he really smarter than the average bear? I think he's just ruder!

Wu Wei

Well I'm smarter than the average Revoltingest.... and that is good enough for me....I can't help it if your a complete failure at absconding with Pick-a-nick Baskets..... but I told you to stop yelling I have a Boo Boo when you stepped in the bear trap...which by the way was just sitting there on the ground for all to see... I still can't figure out why, or HOW, you managed to stepped in it

Last edited:

Wu Wei

Goodness! You sure aim low.

Yeah well... your not very tall.... especially with your arm stuck in the toilet

Screen-Shot-2013-08-18-at-1.23.35-PM.png