• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This post is for being offended, not winning, ya plate spin'n, tricycle ride'n, pants press'n, dirt worship'n miserable excuse for a wild critter!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Yes I know and my winning offended you didn't it you predictable prancing panty waisted dress wearing sissified scotch swilling stink factory

Wu Wei

Oh sorry...then you predictable panty waisted dress wearing sissified scotch swilling stink factory...there is that better ya wishy washy whining whack-a-do

Thief

Rogue Theologian
This post is for being offended, not winning, ya plate spin'n, tricycle ride'n, pants press'n, dirt worship'n miserable excuse for a wild critter!
HEY!....I press my ninja suits....
don't be associating ninjas with fur covered circus critters!

Wu Wei

You...pressed your ninja suits.... so that is why other ninjas all point and laugh when you walk into a room.... sissy pant presser

Thief

Rogue Theologian
You...pressed your ninja suits.... so that is why other ninjas all point and laugh when you walk into a room.... sissy pant presser
You have a 'point'....
why press the outfit .....when no one can see me...

YOU on the other hand would not (likely cannot) wear anything to make you look better.

Try a top hat and umbrella

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Bear taste in clothing is very offensive.
th

Wu Wei

No, that is not me.... Rev is a Propagandist and we all know that you nieve nerdy ninja

I went out like this on occasion...

suit-and-tie-bear.jpg

that is when I was not going au natural

4000600_G.jpg

Wu Wei

It was neither you pathetic faux pajama wearing ninja...but at least your PJs have a great ironed crease in them....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA