• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Paranoid Android

The fact that there is not already a thread like this is very offensive to me, RF people are so inconsiderate. :no:
The fact you made odd symbols of light offends me. Also, I am offended that it is not written in Latin. The other thing that offends me is the symbols are black. It seems by making them black, you are attempting to steal the color of Dementheology.
I have sought and found a personal injury lawyer. There now is a lawsuit against you for ten MILLION dollars. They must be paid in quarters, which means 4o million QUARTERS. I will settle with you outside of court, yet you must make a video of yourself naked and holding a sing that says "Square".

4consideration

Premium Member
Really? Whatever happened to, "Oh please let me clean up after y'all. I'd do anything to just be around the greatness that is RF staff. I'll even keep the break room stocked with snacks and drinks."

Now, it's all..."Whaaaa...who made this mess? What IS that?"

4consideration

Premium Member
It wasn't my messin' with science! Don't try to blame that guy's dumbness on me!

I will admit that when I'm feeling hormonal/agitated it really seems to make machines around me malfunction, especially electronics, like computers and copy machines. That might be what happened there. It's tough to have super-powers.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, yer act'n up super powers are mess'n with me computer now......force'n it to post things like this...
th

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It ain't genteel to point at a guy's butt, & make fun'o his drawers!

And yer make'n me computer post more statue mischief....
th