• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Thief

Rogue Theologian
th

as for bears that cross dress.......euwwwwwww

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Is tha tall you got....Rev's old retread propaganda photos...... you lack originality....silly faux ninja

image-07-700x393.jpg

Wu Wei

You jealousy is showing again...remember your attempt to make a copy of the The Venus de Milo

Delicat-225x300.jpg

Wu Wei

Although you creation of the Venus de Milhouse was impressive...with all sorts of help from 4Con....Nope it was the saw horse thing

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your appreciation & understanding of fine art is elitist, ya beret wear'n, Jerry Lewis worship'n, quiche eat'n, Frenchie surrendur monkey!
th

4consideration

Premium Member
@4consideration offended herself this morning.
I have proof!
tumblr_nrwenu8TfZ1s2yegdo1_500.gif

Hey! I don't need to wear face masque to react to my reflection like that first thing in the morning -- thank you very much!
You also be quiet or I'll be part bear soon. We are what we eat!
Really, Brick, you could be nicer to Wu Wei. It's so rare that he exposes his softer side, like he did in his last post. It was so sweet, I think I got a cavity from it (thanks Jim Gaffigan.)

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Really, Brick, you could be nicer to Wu Wei. It's so rare that he exposes his softer side, like he did in his last post. It was so sweet, I think I got a cavity from it (thanks Jim Gaffigan.)
I could be nicer and he could stop eating humans. You could develop a sense of fairness about the situation and stop taking the side of a bear against your own flesh & blood.

4consideration

Premium Member
Really? Well...I'm not sure if it's the bean dip...but..."something is rotten in the state of Denmark."

Now that you mention it, if you brought it, it may be the haggis.