• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
so I see you have a rather rich fantasy life.....ya delusional PJ wearing whack-a-do

Wu Wei

No wonder why you and Revoltingest get along so well...neither of you understand English and your both into homoerotic bestiality...you pair of illiterate offensive sickos

Wu Wei

No time for mirror you no account narcissistic ninja..... Maybe after I finish devouring my lunch

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No time for mirror you no account narcissistic ninja..... Maybe after I finish devouring my lunch
Your lunch did not consent to satisfying your urge for tasty morsels, ya strudelfressen goobermunchen unscharfenbehaarigen graulich!

Wu Wei

You don't even know who you are you lost loony. First you a Scottish grounds keeper, then your french, then your Scottish again and now you're sideshow Bob

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm going change my tattoo to
"Die
Wu Wei,
Die"
th

Wu Wei

oh so you suffer from delusions of grandeur just like the sane free Revolting one I see

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
oh so you suffer from delusions of grandeur just like the sane free Revolting one I see
I see the stature has returned!
Who is more deluded than a stature who thinks he can post thoughts on the internet!?
Anyway, yer a orange squeeze'n, candle fondle'n, frissan frassan, pine cone twirl'n, pickanick basket destroy'n jackanape!

Wu Wei

That's just so people don't know I'm really a bear, it makes it easier to..... no wait....I mean...SURE the statue is back...what's it to ya you farm equipment fornicating deluded do badder

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
That's just so people don't know I'm really a bear, it makes it easier to..... no wait....I mean...SURE the statue is back...what's it to ya you farm equipment fornicating deluded do badder
That post couldn't offend anyone. The fact that you would treat me with such contempt is insulting.

Wu Wei

Hmmm what...were you talking..... oh right...I guess I'm offended...whatever