• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I find your inference of illiteracy as well as your getting in the way of my offense...offensive
Thanks for verifying my existence. I was starting to believe I was invisible, but I guess you were just pretending to see how long I could stand it.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
speaking of nerve.... I find the fact that you are getting on my last nerve offensive

4consideration

Premium Member
Like we are supposed to overlook the fact that you only brought your "last nerve" to this conversation!

Oh! Now everyone's supposed to get all...back off of him, because someone just got on his LAST nerve!

Those of us that brought more than one nerve shouldn't be expected to compensate for you being on your last one!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Are we having a conversation because it seems more like you are making an attempt to squash me. Do we have bad blood?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I have asked this person multiple times not to move their adam's apple in my presence, but they insist upon wagging it about like an alien under skin. How many times must I ask them to grow a beard?

Wu Wei

Well that is just plain offensive...we all know your ONLY reason for telling him to grow a beard is because you want to sell him a razor and some shaving cream

Wu Wei

your elitism is showing...you might want to cover that up in front of the offensive newb

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You are projecting your own flaws onto others, but that doesn't offend me. What offends me is your inarticulate misspelling.

Wu Wei

You try typing with 6 inch claws....I find you intolerance and bear-bigotry offensive

Wu Wei

I find your Claw envy offensive and yet another example of your Ursidae intolerance

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I find your Claw envy offensive and yet another example of your Ursidae intolerance
I said it wrong? Oh, so its 'Ursidae' and not 'Bears' now? I suppose you're one of those 'Graphic Novels' people and not a Comic Book reader. Lets all read "Goldilocks and the three Ursidaes" and "The Bearinstein Ursidaes!" "Fozzy Ursidae!"