• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
What if I don't want a good night? Nobody takes my feelings into account.

Well...there was a meeting..... RF had..... you weren't invited...but you were a topic of discussion and....well...... you aren't exactly......well...you are offensive so........never mind..... I said to much already

I have taken your feelings into account, and have determined that your account is overdrawn!

If it's interest you want, it's interest you'll get -- at a rate of 30%. I can't offer anything lower than that.

I have no interest in any of that ... and I find your loan shark ways offensive

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I have taken your feelings into account, and have determined that your account is overdrawn!

If it's interest you want, it's interest you'll get -- at a rate of 30%. I can't offer anything lower than that.
I can't catch a break!

Well...there was a meeting..... RF had..... you weren't invited...but you were a topic of discussion and....well...... you aren't exactly......well...you are offensive so........never mind..... I said to much already
I read the memo about that meeting I wasn't invited to. It was titled 'Brickless meeting' and in addition to you three people copied me on it just to hurt my feelings.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am offended by your anti-bear oppression approach.... give a bruin a chance will ya